Prenatal care and delivery
The Perinatal Centre offers individual antenatal care programs from any gestation period up to 40-th week gestation, including:
- Normal (physiological) pregnancy;
- Habitual non-carrying of pregnancy;
- Haemostasis pathology (blood coagulation disorders), antiphospholipid syndrome;
- Extracorporeal fertilization pregnancy;
- Rh- and ÀÂ (0) – sensitization
- Insuficiencia istmicocervical;
- Fetoplacental insufficiency (chronic intrauterine hypoxia, intrauterine growth retardation);
- Uterine leiomyoma, ovarian cysts;
- Pregnancy with one or more uterine scars;
- Vesical cervix pathology.
Mothers-to-be with extragenital disorders (medical diseases) will be provided with qualified prenatal and birth care in our Medical Centre.
Our specialists render antenatal care services for the patients with:
- Cardiovascular diseases: hypertension, rhythm and cardiac conduction disturbance (various heart blocks), congenital / acquired heart diseases, mitral valve prolapse;
- Chronic bronchitis, bronchial asthma, pneumonia;
- Gastrointestinal disorders: gastritis, gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer, Crohn’s disease, non-specific ulcerative colitis, etc;
- Systemic diseases: rheumatoid disease, systemic lupus erythematosus, systemic scleroderma, psoriasis, systemic angitis (Henoch-Schonlein syndrome, etc), ankylosing spondylitis (Bekhterev’s disease), etc;
- Urinary tract diseases: pyelonephritis, glomerulonephritis, cystitis, etc;
- Endocrine disorders: diabetes, thyroid disorders, adrenopathy, etc;
- Breast diseases (mastopathy, mammary neoplasms, etc).
Our Medical Centre is the only one that includes a Maternity Hospital, a Stem Cell Bank, an ECF Unit and several Laboratories.
The ECF Unit of the Perinatal Medical Centre provides diagnostics and treatment for all kinds of infertility.
The abbreviation ECF comes from the term “extracorporeal fertilization”, which in colloquial speech means “artificial insemination” or “in vitro conception”
Patients with fetoplacental insufficiency who do not want to be hospitalized may receive prenatal care with the help of home cardiotocography. Special device provides fetal heart rate monitoring at home twice a day, the information being transmitted to the attending doctor over the Internet. So the doctor - patient contacts are in “on-line” mode.
A visit to “OSCAR” allows making full fetal examination for genetic anomaly within an hour. The test accuracy is 93 percent, which makes it the highest among the non-invasive methods. If required, the invasive procedures (amniocentesis, cordocentesis) can be carried out on the day of the visit.
The maternity hospital of the Prenatal Medical Centre in Moscow combines the traditions of classical obstetrics with the up-to-date prenatal technologies.
The child delivery takes place in individual delivery wards, well-equipped for safe and careful delivery. More over, our medical centre never closes its doors for annual cleaning! It takes place unnoticeable for the patients.
The relatives, who participate in prenatal care procedures and are present during the labour process (so called “family birth”), are provided with cosy recreation rooms.
Paid delivery in Moscow, as well as constant antenatal care for the mothers-to-be, are led by a team of highly qualified professionals.
Our own Stem Cell Bank allows us to avoid stem cells transportation, thus not to expose them to danger.
Our maternity service is complemented by the full resource of the Centre, including Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, Neonatal Premature Birth Care Unit and Neonatal Special Care Unit , which allows to provide prenatal and delivery care for the patients of vulnerable groups as well as to manage premature delivery.
Our Contracts Desk staff will provide you with all necessary information, concerning fees, charges, prenatal care, delivery and childcare programs and outpatient observation at the Adult Diagnostic and Consulting Centre.
Prenatal care is a very important and long stage. Normal pregnancy leads to safe and uncomplicated delivery.
Our address: 24/1 Sevastopolsky prospect, Moscow
Reduce the description.